Appraisals and appraisal services can be required for a variety of reasons, including:
- Mortgage financing — Required by a lender when a property owner or purchaser wishes to obtain a mortgage, and uses the real estate in question as collateral.
- Investment analysis — Required by an investor to establish a prudent purchase price for a property.
- Estate planning and capital gains — Required to set values for inheritances, probate and capital gains calculations, particularly for vacation properties.
Baayen & Associates specializes in residential, commercial, industrial and institutional property and real estate appraisals.
- Single family dwellings
- Multi-family dwellings or 2 or more units
- Vacant land
- Farm properties
- Vacation properties
- Mixed use
- Medical clinics
- Resort properties
- Office buildings
- Manufacturing plants
- Multi-tenant industrial properties
- Government offices
Serving Peterborough & the Surrounding Communities
We’re based in Peterborough, Ontario, and offer appraisal services across a wide geographic region.
- Peterborough County
- Northumberland County
- City of Kawartha Lakes
- Portions of Hastings County
Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Appraisals
- Haliburton County
- Hastings County
- Prince Edward County